What makes a good fit between a patient and dental practice?
At Precision Dental, we believe part of the answer is how easy and comfortable your visits are.
This is why we have designed everything we do, from first phone call to our top-notch dental aftercare, to make oral health easy, convenient, and even fun for you.
Even before entering our office
Our website is designed to give you the information you need, and our helpful staff are available by phone to answer your questions.
Our office is in the retail precinct of HQ South Tower, conveniently located on the border of Fortitude Valley and Newstead, just minutes away from the Brisbane CBD.
This means public transportation options are available, including buses and trains. For our patients who drive, we offer ample parking during their treatment.
The car park is located within the building and is solely for customers of the building.
When you arrive at our modern dental practice, we invite you to sit back and relax in our waiting lounge with audiovisual entertainment available.
If you have paperwork to do or questions, our friendly staff is happy to help you.
Our Friendly Team
Our dentist is Dr Billy Choi, who attended Brisbane Boys’ College and graduated from the University of Queensland in 2003.
He is a member of the Australian Dental Association and registered with Dental Board of Australia and Australian Society of Implant Dentistry and the Australian Association of Laser Dentistry.
Dr Choi has over 15 years of experience, practises high standards of dentistry at all times, takes pride in the high quality of treatment he provides and is well-versed in all aspects of cosmetic and general dentistry.
Our support staff, at the front desk and in the treatment area, is well trained, friendly, and accommodating to your needs.
At Precision Dental, your wishes are paramount. This is why part of our intake process is to understand your dental condition, previous issues fully, and desired outcomes.
Working together, we can ensure that you get the treatment you need and want, fully understanding the process, outcomes, and cost.
Treatment at Precision Dental
We offer a full range of treatment.
Our general/preventive treatment includes:
- Instructions for oral hygiene at home
- Appointments for check-ups cleans, and scales
- Children’s dentistry
- Preventative care for young adults
- Preventative care for adults
- Treatment of grinding and clenching
- Bad breath treatment
Our restorative treatments include:
- White tooth fillings
- Wisdom tooth solutions
- Tooth extractions
- Root canal therapy
- Dental Crowns
- Partial dentures
- Dental implants
Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Smile improvement
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite resin veneers
- Teeth Whitening (the most popular cosmetic treatment)
- Invisalign (for nearly undetectable teeth-straightening)
We also offer emergency treatment for a variety of problems:
- Children’s dental emergencies
- Oral pain or toothache
- Broken teeth
- Lost fillings
- Lost crowns/inlays/onlays
- Dental abscess
- Knocked-out teeth
- Soft tissue injuries
- Damaged dentures
Our treatment rooms are optimised for your comfort.
We offer you:
- An odour-free environment
- Ergonomic dental chairs with memory foam upholstery
- In treatment entertainment, including a Flat Smart TV showing movies, animations, documentaries, and music.
- Soft pillows and blankets for extra comfort
We believe that these amenities make our dental surgery the most comfortable one in the region, and perhaps Australia as a whole!
Precision Dental takes pride in our stringent infection control protocols and hospital standards of sterilisation.
We adhere to the latest sterilisation and disease prevention practices of Australia and the world, and we use the most advanced equipment available.
This means we do full decontamination of work areas and dental chair between patients. We use disposable instruments whenever it is possible and sterilise our instruments in an autoclave.
Our entire team wears protective gowns, gloves, eye protection, and also offers protective eyewear for your safety.
After your appointment
Our commitment to your care does not end with treatment.
We offer you post-treatment advice to optimise your oral health, and we offer multiple payment options, including:
- HICAPS – We accept most of Private Health Insurance Benefits using HICAPS, an electronic, real-time, claims and payments system that provide our patients with the convenience of automatic claims processing on in the office.
- Payment plans are available through various dental programs that charge little or no interest, so please contact us for more information.
- CDBS is available for qualified children, offering up to $1,000 of treatment support over a two-year period.
Our office is also more than happy to schedule your next appointment far in advance, as regular visits to your Precision Dental dentist are one of the best things you can do to support your dental and overall health.
Dental Health at Precision Dental!
Have you had your teeth checked this year with your Fortitude Valley dentist?
Visit Precision Dental today!
We are located at S13, HQ South Tower, 520 Wickham St in Fortitude Valley.